Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sit back and Cry..

....And I can only sit back and watch You with all the other girls who are better and so much more prettier than me. Who actually treat You right, make You happy, and who seem to understand You better..I can only wish with all the broken pieces of my heart that I was the one in Your arms, the one You always talk to and laugh with. I miss You so fucking much. I miss everything We had together. We were unstoppable. Then You became someone I didn't know. Why'd You change? You said I was the one changing, but really I'm not. I've been the same since I was 2. I wish You would come back to me. Take me in Your arms and tell me that everything will be okay. But these are just lost hopes along with the rest of them in the River of Misery..


No comments:

Post a Comment