Thursday, April 28, 2011

Im sorry



Im sorry Im not perfect. Im sorry I hurt people constantly. Im sorry Im a bitch. Im sorry I hate my dad, but love him all the same. Im sorry Im not like my brother. Im sorry Im a horrible daughter. Im sorry I dont live up to Gods standards. Im sorry I drink. Im sorry I smoke. Im sorry I do drugs. Im sorry I cut myself. Im sorry I wish I was dead. Im sorry Im a whore. Im sorry I cant make my mind up about anything. Im sorry I feel like the black sheep in my family. Im sorry I dont like my family. Im sorry Im not amazing in school. Im sorry Im me. Im sorry I dont dress girly. Im sorry I have no manners. Im sorry I judge people. Im sorry I treat people like shit. Im sorry Im not the daughter I should be. Im sorry Kody. Im sorry I hurt everyone else. Im sorry for all the hearts Ive broken. Im sorry for all the tears Ive caused. Im sorry Im a shit friend. Im sorry Im ugly as hell. Im sorry I dont take peoples shit. Im sorry I complain all the time. Im sorry Im not what you want me to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment