Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scattered

Guys and life are so very confusing. You think they're all sweet and stuff and BAM they turn into douche bags. I cant stand that. And they don't even realize when they hurt you. I don't think guys are stupid, they're just not smart enough to figure out the complex ways of girls and their thoughts and mind. I feel really stupid too because I don't know what to do about anything anymore. I sometimes wish I never started dating; that way things wouldn't be so hard and stressful. I don't see why people can't just be straight up with people. Why people have to talk bad about people to their faces, and especially behind their backs. Why people act fake, or feel like they have to act a certain way for people to like them. It's just like dude, be yourself. Guys don't get that girls don't just want sex. They want it to be balanced, sex sometimes, but the guy still being super sweet and romantic and amazing. I hate high school. I wish I was back in elementary school, when no one judged anyone. Everyone was friends with everyone. It didn't matter what you looked like, or who you hung out with. But now, everyone is changing in order to fit into "the crowd". It's mullarky. My friends are droppin like flies.


"It is better to be hated for what you are then loved for what you are not."
"You don't die from a broken heart, you only wish you did."

No comments:

Post a Comment